since ‎May-30-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 180 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Folks,We are in the midst of replacing the roof on our 2011 37' Carriage Cameo. We believe the damage was sustained by the installer of the AC units, as it is a direct puncture (vertically) through the EPDM, wood decking, etc.We have received a...
Hello Folks,On a recent trip, my wife and I found a significant hole in our roof. We think it was caused by a vendor who installed AC units for us. The hole looks like they gouged the roof with a fork lift (which is what they use to raise the AC unit...
Hello Fellow Travelers!My sweetie and I are headed up to Irving, NY on the coast of Lake Erie in a few weeks. We are staying at Evangola State Park. Can anyone tell me how the bugs are this year?I was talking to a friend of mine who was recently at A...
Hello Folks,We have been wrangling with brake power issues on our 5th wheel for a while now. Most recently, I had an RV service company replace the 7 way pig tail running from the 5th wheel to the bed of my truck. This worked great for 4.5 hours of a...
Hello Folks,We are planning an escape from the Texas heat this summer and need some route help. A leg of our trip will take us from Norfolk, VA to Bar Horbor, ME (approximately).We have no desire to stop in big cities along the way and we would love ...