since ‎Jun-08-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 71 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have any of you Kodiak owners gone from a 225/70-19.5 to a 245/70 -19.5? When I put the last set on I also used Dynabeads instead of a spin balance. I've not had any issues but a tire shop I talked to today recommended a spin balance not beads. Thank...
Has anyone replaced their Kodiak's brakes? I've noticed a grinding noise from the front brakes lately. There is alot of pad still there at least 3/8ths of an inch. Also the pedal is feeling soft. I plan to get them checked soon. Just bracing myself f...
We've had ours for over 8 years and have fulltimed for the last 4. A few years ago while fueling it was leaning to the right and it took more fuel than I thought it would. So I started dropping the left rear jack to make sure it leans to the right.Th...
My 10 year old Dometic RM 2852 died. I'll replace it with a similar size unit. Do I go with another Dometic or a Norcold? We are fulltimers so it will be working all the time. Thanks.Jeff 
Pulled into an rv park today in San Diego. Went to set the park brake and it won't set. I push the pedal down the light on the dash comes on but then the pedal comes right back up and the light goes out. Any ideas? Repair shops in the Chula Vista are...