since ‎Jun-14-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been reading on this and other rv forums about replacement 5th wheel tires. I do not want to ever have ST tires again. The size I use is LT235-85-16 E Rated. I found information about the Bridgestone R500HD. I had 5 installed, my weight on the...
Has anyone installed a automatic leveing system on your travel trailer? Did you install yourself and was it tuff or OK? Also did you go with a electric jack system or hydraulic? what was the brand and do you like it. I'm looking into the different s...
I received my new Propride hitch and installed. The installation manual was not easy to understand. No parts description so you really had to guess what they were calling what. I got threw it. It really pulled great. Everything I have read about it. ...
Ive had my neighbors tell me that there RV batteries have been stolen, Ive even had my propane bottle stolen from my gas grill by my front door. Anyway I have a travel trailer with 2, 6 volt batteries on the toung. I know we can't be the only ones th...
I bad bought one of the Amish cooling units because it had a 3 year warranty and the original Dometic one only had 1 year. Also the Amish was supposed to have thicker tubing making it harder to crack and leak. It lasted 2 years. I was on vacation thi...