since ‎Jun-15-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 200 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So we live in Minnesota and I went to where we have our motorhome stored to check on the batteries. Decided to start the motorhome to warm things up a bit and as soon as I turned the key there was a big boom and what sounded like the Daytona 500. Sur...
Replaced my smoked transfer switch with the same model. Southwire/Surgeguard 41300. This is a basic model. My MH is a 2018 Class A Vista LX 27N. Replacement was pretty easy and straightforward. This was done last October just before it got put away f...
I have a 2018 Winnebago Vista 27N motorhome and a couple of the silver decals have spots on them that looks much like the mold you might see on Diamondshield. Otherwise they are in great shape. They are firmly adhered with no cracks. All other colors...
So here is my problem. 2018 Winnebago Vista class A motorhome with one slide out seal that has either detached or was never attached. The reason I say that is there is no sign of any tape or glue on either the rubber seal or metal piece that it shoul...
Wow is this stuff sticky! Once it touches anything it is stuck for good. When doing a long seam make sure you get the tape started straight. When pulling off the backing to expose the adhesive make sure to pull it off straight. I tried pulling it of...