since ‎Aug-25-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Am considering replacing my current 'original' mattress with a memory foam type. Question for those who have memory foam mattresses? Do you remove the mattress over the winter or leave it in the unit. If it is left in the unit do you take any spe...
This is a question relating to the 'power' delivered by electric brake magnet. There is a lack of information on the internet or elsewhere about the strength of brake magnets. After discussions with the technical experts at RV /trailer parts supplie...
We are traveling to BC this summer with a planned 5 day visit in Vancouver. One campground we are considering making reservations for is the Capilano River Campground which appears to be the only one located close to downtown Vancouver and would als...
Now that my 2012 5th wheel is beyond the warranty period I have been researching increasing the wire gauge to the brake magnets. I've seen numerous testimonials about the improved performance after wire size upgrade, soldering the connections, us...
Will be heading to Vancouver from Ontario this coming August with a 30 foot 5th wheel in tow. Seeking advice on route from the Kamloops to Hope portion of the trip. Since we will be returning the same way I intend to do this portion by going southb...