since ‎Jun-29-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We just purchased a 2018 Alpine 3400RS. We custom ordered it as we wanted full body paint, a generator, and dual-pane windows. I took delivery two weeks ago.This is my fifth RV so I am no stranger to the issues one encounters with a new RV. Unfortuna...
I figured out a way to install Torklift's GlowStep scissor steps on my Lance camper that does not involve any drilling on the camper or additional hardware. I am posting this as I did a fairly exhaustive search on how others have installed their ste...
The weather is warming up here in Portland Oregon so I filled the fresh water holding tank on my brand new Lance 855S for the first time one week ago. As it is new, I threw in a tablespoon of granular chlorine to disinfect the tank. The camper has b...
The following is from a paper I sent to the President of Lance Camper on January 15th of 2014. I have received no response of any kind from Lance and now feel it is appropriate to post this to the various Camper forums so that the consumers of their...
I recently purchased a Lance 855S truck camper. When I went to pick up my camper from the dealer, one of the 30 Amp fuses for the jack motors popped when the jack hit its upper limit. We didn't know that had happened, all we knew was that one jack q...