since ‎Jul-10-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, As we have a little time on our hands I was wondering if anyone could help with suggestions on a route & sites along the way between our base in NE Oregon & Indianapolis & then return.My wife & I live in New Zealand but have a Class C based n...
We are presently in Sisters, OR.On our way home we are staying at Deschutes River State Rec Area.Which route there is the most scenic 197 or 97?Thanks Russell
Hi,We are visiting the NHRA NW Drag Nationals at Kent,WA in August and have been looking for a place to stay. We have a 25' Class C. Doesn't appear to be much around. Does anyone have any experience there?Thanks, Russell
Planning our August 2018 trip to your wonderful country. This year we only have roughly 2 weeks to be on the road.We are starting from our base in NE Oregon and want to visit Mt Rainier & Olympic NPs.We will probably travel up to Walla Walla then wes...
We are doing a trip from Northern California heading to southern Utah. I was planning on going through Death Valley on 190 staying at Panamint Springs and out to Pahrump.Any thoughts on temperatures in late September?We are in a Class C with a small ...