since ‎Jul-10-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 77 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I hope this isn't too dumb a question... When I see a DP for sale, like online, is that the height they are going down the road or does the air ride raise it more? My 2005 Georgie Boy 35 gasser is parked next to my house, on a gravel pad. I back it u...
I have a gasser. It is not very cool driving with both AC units on, unless the dash air is on. I am looking at a Diesel Pusher (Dutch Star) and the dash air doesn't cool. I have heard this is common. I live in S. FL, and travel to Texas quite often. ...
I have a 2005 Georgie Boy Pursuit. I have water leak issues. Last summer, we had a roof leak that stained the ceiling. We had the roof coated and sealed. Now, we went to take it out and the floor exposed under the slide was mush so only the carpet ga...
I have water damage to my floor. 2005 Georgie Boy Pursuit.So, I pull apart the sponge that used to be particle board. I saw repair on the web. But the floor is ONLY particle board (OSB). Under that is a plastic fabric. That is ALL. No insulation, not...
I had trouble with my gennie dying for years. I spent a couple thousand at CW, they called in onan twice, kept it for many months. I pulled the fuel pump and replaced it. Runs great. I drove 200 miles across Florida, 90 degrees. No problems. Coming h...