since ‎Jul-11-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 56 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for recommendations for power connections for extra batteries in my truck bed? I have carried 2 extra batteries in bed of truck for years now to power my inverter for 110 AC power for my CPAP. Have just run cables out thru one of the "basem...
Any ideas where I can get additional info on the corrosion issue?I repaired the nose of my cab over last year, replaced dry rot, and sounds like I may have made a big mistake using some pressure treated material AND using an anti dry rot treatment. ...
The electric portion of my control unit has failed. Seems to be a sealed unit, switch and valve combined. Has anyone replaced one? Seems very straight forward. I see similar units in the $110 - $120 range on line.I isolated the problem to the elec...
Considering trip next yr to AR from Oregon. Enjoy road trips, but is it praticle for 3 +/- days at destination? In TC?There was a day when we would drive straight through swaping drivers as needed. But I think they are in past. Google looks like 3...
Pros and Cons on adding extension beyond basic swing out?Seems like at least once a season I have to buff out rear fenders from loading/unloading the T/C. Have been thinking about a simple plate, piece of steel to move out. Seems like only real li...