since ‎Jul-12-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It starts with just a couple of pumps all summer, and it was starting well even in freezing weather during our freakishly dry autumn, but when the rain returned last week, it began giving me a lot of trouble.I had already replaced plug and coil wires...
My 83 Toyota pickup suddenly began stalling yesterday every time I slowed down for a light. The engine sounds rough and/or slow. I can keep it running by running the RPM up a bit.I don't know whether it has anything to do with filling the gas tank ...
i made the mistake of running some carburetor cleaner through my 83 toyota's carb. It was running okay before this except the idle had stuck on high yesterday while I was out. So, like an idiot, I tried to clean it a little.Turns out that previous ...
I'd been living in my rig, but I got a place, and I've had to leave my RV parked on a friend's property many miles away. I've never winterized before because I lived in it. I don't have electricity out there, or air pumps, or anything to blow water...
Got back today to find all the 12-volt living area lights are out, and so is the refrigerator. The 12-volt plugs work, and the water pump works. There are only about 6 fuses and they look okay.Dry camping. No generator on. 1987 Fleetwood Bounder ...