since ‎Jul-16-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All,My apologies if this has been addressed, but I can’t find any information with a search. My old Dish receiver bit the dust, and I’m now trying to connect the new Hopper to my Winegard rooftop satellite dish. The problem I’m having is that m...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29679646
I want to share my experience towing a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, as it might help others avoid the problems I have encountered when towing. It’s known as the Jeep Death Wobble, which I’m sure some of you know about since it’s well documented on t...
I’m not a frequent poster, but I want to let everyone know what happened to us while traveling through Kingman, Arizona, although it could happen anywhere. My wife and I are both successful business people, live in a big city dealing with all sorts o...
I'm planning a trip from San Francisco in September, traveling through Oregon and spending most of our 2 weeks in Washington state. We have been to the Oregon coast several times, have been to Crater Lake, the Umqua and Rogue river headwaters, and th...