since ‎Jul-16-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2007 Rockwood 2607 TT. For the last year my propane alarm goes off at some of the oddest times. Usually 2-3 days into my trip and always between 3:am and 6:am in the morning. I changed it out for a new one but it continues. I purchased ...
Hi Everyone,Finally going to beak down and buy a new 3/4 ton F-250. I want to buy a 1/2 ton towable 5ver so I know it will take at least a F-250. My big question...do I really need a 4 wheel drive? It's not just the matter of the money. If I don'...
Have a few spongy spots in the floor of our TT since I did not seal the roof properly. As this 2007 is on it's last tour of duty I am thinking about cutting out the vinyl and laying some thick rigid wood-like vinyl planking down. Anyone had issues ...
Repairing the famous soft spot in the floor in our bathroom. About a 3' x2' piece of Luan plywood. In this 2007 Rockwood 2607 it has a layer of luan laying across aluminum beams then another piece of luan that is set between the floor beams. I am ...
I thought this may have been a converter issue but apparently not. After replacing converter I still cannot get my Suburban furnace to light. The blower comes on, the igniter clicks, a small blue flame is visible in the sight glass....and then noth...