since ‎Jul-20-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Here’s my equipment:Battery Monitor with shunt. ( not a Victron or Trimetric but seems to be accurate)Trojan T-105’s x 2 ( one month old, water level is good)Progressive Dynamics 55 amp converter with charge wizard( I replaced a WFCO)200 watts port...
Planning a 6 week trip out west this summer. Heading to the Custer State Park area first. I was wondering which route was the best to take. Google Maps shows three pretty much equal distances and time for the Custer area from central NC. One goes up ...
I would like to raise my fifth wheel to get it to ride more level. I have a Equa Flex suspension on my trailer. The spring brackets have adjustment holes below where they are currently mounted. Is this something I can tackle myself or do I need to ne...
For those of you with air bags on your trucks pulling fifth wheels, what's a typical inflation pressure? Just to clarify, my pin weight is about 1800. Driving 2016 F250 4x4.
Hello All,I was wondering if anyone could give me campsite recommendations for Bandy Creek campground in the Big South Fork National Recreation area in Tennessee. I will be camping in a 31 ft. Fiver with my wife and 2.5 yr old grandaughter. Thanks in...