since ‎Jul-23-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 65 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

mhbell Sailun Tire inflation tablesI just installed a set of 6 Sailun tires on my four winds Infinity. I can't find a load or inflation table that will tell me what to air the tires up other than the max psi pressure. The Mtr HM mfgr says 85 Lbs psi ...
What else do I need? Here is what I have so far.I am going to flat tow my 2017 Cherokee Trailhawk behind my motor home. I have installed the Blue OX base plates and a Hopkins wiring harness for the tail and brake lights. Will take it to dealer and ha...
Has anyone bought Captains and Copilot chairs from a company called "shop 4 seats com"? They seem to have good prices and are a lot less expensive than Flex steel. Anyone had experience with them. Good or Bad? I would like to hear from you. I need to...
I have a Evans Tempcon Dash AC Unit. Most newer RV's have this. The Vacuum lines are small 1/8th inch dia, and are made of a plastic like material. They are way to long and Thor (Four Winds) chose to fold them up and secure to the outer firewall with...
Dash AC intermittently blowing cold air, then hotMy Dash AC blows cold air when the engine is cold, but after it gets warmed up it blows hot air. I assume that it has a Evans Tempcon Electronic Coolant Valve that can shut off the coolant to the heat...