since ‎Aug-03-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,233 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I posted the same write up in the Tundra forum but felt it belonged here as well as so many people ask about towing with their SUV. 2010 Toyota Sequoia Limited with 155,000 miles ATF changed out every year, all other fluids kept fresh as well.LT tire...
I was of course using chains from trailer to hitch but grew tired of trying to get the chains to the perfect length. Owners know the hitch head moves side to side taking the chains with it and the length required is already longer than any other typi...
Late July 2016 I bought a 2017 Grand Design Imagine 2800bh. The dealer at the time had only 2017 models on the lot, 2016’s were gone and only 2016 literature was available. 90 days after my purchase Grand Design released a well planned and advertised...
I've been reading about various oils for over 25 years and have never shared a web site or document other than my own UOA's until today, when I came across this web site. WOW! It's a long read...various test results begin eventually. https://540ratbl...
This will be interesting. New PC-11 (API CK-4 and API FA-4 HD motor oil December 1st 2016 New Rotella HD oils