since ‎Aug-04-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 215 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello to all,Need your help! I'm in the process of purchasing an additional 24" led tv/dvd/12volt for the bedroom. Made a mistake buying one from Amazon - Axess brand to find out that we could not program Dish's remote control. Axess does not have c...
Hello to all,Not sure if my issue has been discussed in the past! I installed Happijac front bed tiedowns because the conflict with the fuel door. And, now I'm not sure if it was a wise decision. The bracket has flexed dinging the corners of the be...
Hello to everyone,We have encountered a recurring issue with our brand new 1172. First couple of times it happened I thought it was due to novice operator error. Of course, we checked remote control's battery and was replaced, checked house battery...
Need help on two issues:1. Would like to install CB in TC but not sure where to place antenna?2. I only listen to Sat radio. And have lot of poor reception due to the TC on top blocking signal, specially while driving. Any suggestion!TYCarlos
Need help! 2016 Lance 1172I'm in the planning stages of purchasing and figuring out installation of a 2500 watts inverter.I would like to install inverter 120v to camper 120v panel. However, camper has an existing automatic transfer switch...can th...