since ‎Aug-30-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for a recommendation for a new 3-burner camping stove. After 16 years of faithful service, our 3-burner (one of which is high BTU pressure) Coleman 5428A camping stove has finally bit the dust.Looking for a new propane camping stove with thr...
Looking for a recommendation for a good quality portable radio (AM FM perhaps even shortwave) for use when we're camping. Looking for something that can really pull in the signals. Battery operated or the "windup" battery.Thanks.
Not interested in this as a tow vehicle for myself, as I'm very content with my F-150 V8 and its capabilities and performance, but I'm curious about the newer Ram 1500s with their stock 3.6L V6 and with up to 3.55 gears.Do any of you have experience...
My 2015 F-150 came new with Passenger-rated tires, and I have been disappointed with the movement / squishiness / feeling of instability I get when towing our loaded 6500 lb. travel trailer.So today I’m having load range E tires (up to 80 psi) put on...
In 2004, when I bought a Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi 4X4 and a Springdale 28 foot travel trailer (about 6500-6700 loaded), I thought I'd be on the safe side and had Super Springs installed on my truck. I still have the same travel trailer and recently trade...