since ‎Aug-09-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our new (brand new) trailer has 50a service. We want to stop for a couple of nights on the way home from the dealer and the state park has only 30a spots. I think I can just use an adapter and only run one of the A/C units. Is this a correct assumpti...
The floor plan of the 3556 fits the criteria for our next toy hauler.I would like to see how it's made but the factory tour videos on u tube show only travel trailer construction. Does anyone know how well the frames, floors, roof and sidewalls are m...
I was running on my generator when I tried to plug a small air compressor into the outlet in my exterior storage bay. When I did, the compressor started for a milli-second and didn't run any more. All the breakers appeared to be OK, but I re-set them...
I was exercising my ONAN 4000 the other day as I do monthly and after about 45 minutes it just shut down. It re-started after a couple of minutes, again after 30-45 minutes before shutting down again. One more time before I decided there was a proble...
My next trailer will be a fifth wheel. I've seen some 5'rs using an attachment that hooks to a goose neck hitch in the truck.What are the pros and cons of each set up. My truck is factory ready for either type.I'm certain the goose neck ball is easie...