since ‎Aug-30-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 177 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have camped a lot in upstate New York and New Hampshire but I have never been to Vermont. So, I’m thinking about doing a short trip there in June. I have no idea what areas are better to visit. My wife and I prefer resort style campgrounds but as l...
So I purchased the B&W RVK3305 for the ford puck system on my 2019 F-450 and wanted advise on the pivot arm placement. I understand the height and bed rail clearance but I have the option of the kingpin 3” in front of the axle or 1” in front of the a...
I just upgraded from a srw F-350 shortbed to an F-450 and want to upgrade from my current Reese elite sliding hitch. I want to go with a B&w but I’m trying to find the difference between the construction of these two hitches. The obvious difference i...
I am looking to purchase a portable generator to power some of my home during a power outage. While I don’t lose power very often, storms are getting more unpredictable and I would rather be prepared. With that said, I looking at a Honda EM6500S and ...
I want to book a few nights in June at strawberry park in Preston ct. They gave me a list of approx. 12 sit s available right now for the time frame I want to be there but because of there old dog policy, I've never been there before. With that said,...