since ‎Aug-13-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Got up this morning, turned the Duo Therm thermostat to Furnace, fan is always at "Auto", slid the temp up to 69 (and I heard a relay click in the furnace but the furnace wouldn't come on. Temp in the 5r was 50 at the timeTurned if off and tried aga...
I posted this in the Alaska forum as well, but all of you here have never steered me wrong so I posted here as well.I've read a ton of posts from my searches, but my eyes are crossing, so thought I'd post a question instead.3 of us couples working on...
I've read a ton of posts from my searches, but my eyes are crossing, so thought I'd post a question instead.3 of us couples working on a 2015 Alaska trip from Washington State. We'd like some input on what you feel the best rig would be for this tri...
Ordered Bridgestone R250's in a 245-75-16E. Website states 3042 lb rating.Tires show up at the local Discount Tire. Uh oh... right on the side of the tire: 3042lbs = Single axle app 2780 lbs = Dual axle app.I've never seen any postings about the...