since ‎Aug-13-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Class B Pleasure Way. In hot weather, on propane or battery power, the frig won't keep up. It does fine plugged in at a campground but I'm usually in a parking lot during the day. I've been leaving it on propane, but 60 Degrees certainly won't keep f...
The lever broke off my fresh water holding tank spout. I can still turn it with vise grips,and it's not leaking, but am considering replacing the valve. Is it worth the effort? Should I use the same hole, or cut a new hole for a new valve and just ig...
I have a Pleasure Way van, 2001. I'm on the road working and the last two days, the frig is really struggling. Before the trip, I had it plugged into AC at my house , and it made it to 29 degrees overnight. Overnight temp was in the 60's. During the ...
After visiting Alaska last year and wishing we had rented an RV, we didn't want to make the same potential mistake in Banff. So a few questions... Does anyone have experience renting there? Can you just pull over and sleep like Alaska, or must you fi...