since ‎Aug-15-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 118 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In the process of planning a trip next summer out to Glacier NP, Yellowstone and all the NPs in Utah. About 3800 miles, round trip, and at least 30 nights. So, I just read an article in Barrons predicting much higher gas prices after the election. I...
Had a blowout coming home last month and now have no confidence in the OEM "Trailer King" tires so getting ready to purchase new tires for my TT. Was going to purchase the Goodyear Endurance but now won't buy anything from GY. Looking at the Carlisle...
I'm actually smiling, CW's incompetence and dishonesty just makes me smile. Tried to order a BAL spare tire carrier on-line this morning using the "coupon code" issued to me that was on back of their new catalog I received last week. The coupon was f...
Just brought a used Solo Stove "Bonfire". Pro and Cons if you're using. Brought because it was a great deal but not for sure if I'll use it. Looks pretty neat though and from what I've heard, its almost smokeless.
Wondering if anyone else has seen this issue. Last night, we had a deep freeze down here in South Texas. The freeze caused our electric service to *blink*. This happened about 5:00 am. When letting the dogs out an hour later, I heard my TT's AC unit ...