since ‎Aug-17-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 44 ft diesel pusher now and were thinking of sizing down but like the torque of a diesel. What are the sizes of the shorter diesel pushers and the manufacturers? thanks in advance mike
I have a holiday rambler imperial and just developed a intermittent problem. with two house batteries to run the residential refrigerator I get about six ours with them charged. running down the road these batteries run down and the inverter guits ru...
is anyone towing a ford 4x4 with an automatic four down? the truck ime looking at buying is a full size 4 door crew cab any help will be appreciated
I have a 2008 holiday rambler imperial with tag and appx 4 mos ago a small very quiet sounds like air pump just inside the drivers frame rail and just at the back edge of the drivers front tire started coming on while parked more often and also loude...
ok had a beaver made in 01 and changed to a 08 holiday rambler and got my state farm quote of double the amount. ive had state farm for 31 years on everything but is there a better price on motorhome ins? any help is greatly appreciated