since ‎Aug-18-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 84 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

At the risk of sounding like an old grouch, lets lay out our gripes about camping in RV Parks. I'm currently on Galvestion Texas for a month. Things were quiet until this truck and old camper pulled in next to me alast night. The guy is a door sla...
We took a trip along with our neighbors in our travel trailers to the Alabama Gulf Coast last week. While there both of us had issues with our travel trailer toilets due to improper winterizing. Next year we will both due a better job and use the p...
I am broken down in Nebraska City. One front (tandem axels) tire on my new travel trailer is bent outward and the tire has worn down to the cord. I did hit one pot hole but nothing in the suspension was struck and it didn't do any visible damage. ...
I took my TT in for an A/c Issue and they put in a new 1300 A/C. I have a new Rockport with a 1500 and a 1300 A/c. Problem is my hitch jack no longer works unless I'm plugged into the truck or shore power. I had the trailer plugged in since I cam ...
We just returned from a trip to Galveston with our Travel Trailer. We booked Jamaica Beach for a week and through some kind of a mix up were only given 6 days. This didn't work for us so we spent one night there on them and left. This park is a zo...