since ‎Aug-18-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 587 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We’ve chased black tank odors on and off for quite a few years, for the most part they’ve been resolved BUT once in a while we get a slight odor in the fridge/pantry corner of our VL320. Recently I started investigating the black flush anti siphon v...
The saying is “Fifth wheel tires don’t wear out, they age out.”With that said I have Sailuns that are only 3yrs old that I’m about to replace because of wear; they only have ~37k miles on them I initially noticed a wear issue at less than 10k miles ...
I installed 2800lb Sumo Springs (yellow) on my F350 a week or so ago. Have pulled our 5er ~1k miles with them and found one of them torn nearly in two, and the other one starting to have a banana bend. I noticed that they didn’t contact the bump st...
When I started driving in the '70's flat tires and blow-outs weren't uncommon. I can't remember how many tires I changed in parking lots or by the side of the road, but it was more than a couple. In particular I recall a blow-out in some miserable ...
Received my 2022 F350 yesterday (yea!) but was surprised with 6800lb rear axle capacity. Digging further I believe this was because I accepted the standard LT275/65r18 tires which have load rating of 3415lb each (my fault). I’m considering replacin...