since ‎Aug-21-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 166 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Although I lived in southern Cal for most of my life, I was almost always going up on the East side (Lone Pine, Bishop, Lee Vining, etc.) because the drive times to get to trailheads and campgrounds is so much less.This summer I want to visit some of...
My Lance has rubber bases that the hinged exterior ladder "locks" into for a stable base. These have deteriorated in the sun and need replacing. Are these available at most RV supply places like a Camping World. Headed up to Tucson tomorrow, so no ti...
This is a 2008 model that have been running almost continuously since 2008, except for 1-2 months in the summer when the trailer is not used. Used on 110v almost exclusively, unless a power outage auto-trips it over to propane.Woke up this morning to...
I am wondering if anyone has towed anything with weight up to Show Low from Tucson and can comment on the two possible routes. One is staying on 77 up to Globe and the other is taking 177 over to the 60 and then up to Globe. It appears there is a rat...
This will only be for one night in late July, but we will be arriving rather early and plan on spending most of our time in the RV park. So, nice surroundings would be a plusDue to a job commitment we have, we MUST have a reliable internet connection...