since ‎Aug-21-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am curious. I see lots of posts about quality issues and having to go back to the dealer for warranty issues, we are on our 3rd camper in 15 years and have never had any of them back to the dealer.Are we just lucky?
I was surprised to see the portable units are not UL listed. Wondering the reason. Am I missing something?Brian
We are getting closer to our trip to Grand Teton and Yellowstone. We are staying in a full hook-up site. We have never stayed in a site with sewer hook-up.Are the devices that support the black hose necessary or at least advisable?Something like this...
We are a little over 2 weeks until we head out to Grand Tetons/Yellowstone.We are staying at the Colter Bay RV Park. Making our lists. Checking them twice. Making final plans.We are planning to take I80 to Rawlins and then 287. Google maps has us div...
Does anyone have experience camping at the Richmond campground at the KC Raceway? We have tickets to the fall Nascar race and are looking for any tips that will make the weekend better.Thanks.Brian