since ‎Aug-23-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 287 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We got home about a week ago from a trip. I unhooked from the truck and ran to town for some errands. Later we opened the slides to get some things out of the kitchen and fridge. I then realized we had not put down all legs. Today my wife noticed we...
When staying overnight at a walmart or rest area that allows it, Can you put the slides out with only the front stabilizers down, or is best to unhook and auto level? I have hydraulic slides so all come out. I also have 6 stabilizer legs.
We will be leaving later this week on a 14 day trip starting north of Minneapolis with the final destination being Savannah GA. We will be pulling our 43' toy hauler. No toys except for bicycles.I plan on leaving Friday the 7th for Cave City KY and w...
I have a 43' Cyclone with two AC units. One in the garage and one in the bedroom When the temps get above the mid 80's the AC units struggle to keep it cool. My wife thinks we should leave the vents open with fans on to pull the heat out. I think thi...
I have a 2013 3500 Duramax with a 6'6" bed. Last year I purchased a used superglide to tow my toy hauler. The hitch was supposedly only used a couple of times as the previous owner had a seasonal site. One thing I have noticed is there seems to be qu...