since ‎Aug-29-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 713 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, I am looking for specific examples of health insurance policies others have found for affordable high deductible health insurance for those of use not yet old enough for Medicare. I have a SD domicile address, but would like to include my gr...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29972833
Hi All, I am ready to pull the trigger on Full Timing and plan to Domicile in So Dakota. I have been reading up on this, but dont really understand the vehicle registration. Do you have to have proof of original sales tax paid in your current stat...
Hi All, we are jumping feet first into full timing in about 2 months in our Class A MH and have spent some time scoping out monthly RV spots in Northern Oklahoma. I want to be able to stay within a days drive of the Omaha area, and also my MIL in Wi...
Hi All, Looking for anyone local near this route, as we are headed south to Arkansas in two weeks, and I29 from South of Omaha into MO is closed due to the recent flooding. Google maps show I can route south on Hiway 59 out of IA into MO and re-con...