since ‎Aug-29-2007
‎Mar-28-2024

My Activity

• 704 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 14 Likes given
  • 17 Likes received

User Activity

I personally think it outright sucks; praise seems to be lacking for it, so I suspect I'm not alone here, hence my belief that it's not doing well.I've emailed twice looking for my refund, because that's not the magazine that we subscribed to. No res...
 67avion @67avion wrote:-------- "This new Forum does not feel user friendly - rather it seems to be designer friendly." LMAO...  I am also trying, but this site is just painful to navigate and so bassackwards to absorb.    Ugh
Wife and I took a little trip, 9 weeks, last summer. Have had a few since then, so I’m really behind on completing the trip reports. My bad…I debated breaking this up into sections, and adding more written detail. My end thought was not to bore al...
We had a small break in late June; took advantage and headed south. Really didn’t know how long we’d have, maybe a couple of weeks, maybe a bit more. Headed to the Redwoods, as the wife hadn’t really spent anytime in that area previously. And… we ...
Wife and I had a decent year despite the stupid stuff going on. Had several trips, this one this past fall. I had an undetermined amount of time available in front of us, waiting on a commitment from a city utility for a job we were on. At the tim...
Likes given to