since ‎Sep-06-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

SO I have a natural gas dryer that has a 30 amp dedicated breaker. The dryer outlet looks like any old 15-20 amp outlet as I understand that it is soley for running the motor as the heating comes from the natural gas. My question is....can I tap in...
So I'm looking at building a home, unfortunatley, the development has HOA's which I'm not a fan of, but we're limited in our area and budget. With that being said, the builder can build me an RV garage 14x38 for my Travel trailer, which is fine with...
I used to have a camper that had scissor jacks for the stablizer jacks. I installed a pair of th BAL Lock-Arms on my stabilizer jacks and they worked wonders in keeping the TT from moving. I'm now looking at an TT that has electric stabilizer jacks...
Getting new tires installed...just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to take just the wheels in and have the tires installed...or am I committed to taking the whole trailer? I don't need them balanced as no one rides in the trailer whil...
So I've decided to go with the Maxxis tires...my rims are 205/75R15 and current tires are load range C. I would like to go up to load range D..it may be "overkill"...but I prefer overkill! With that being said...I've read that my rims must be able ...