since ‎Sep-07-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 374 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a small area under my clearence light on the front of my trailer that has delamation. I am sure a bit of water got in there. I would like to reglue it. I will take a 2x4 and use a cargo strap and press it tight. My question what kind of glue w...
Summer road trip for Dennis and Shauna SmithJune 3, to Oct 15, a total of 134 days.Touched 12 states, camped in 9 different states in the mid-west.19,015 miles, trailer pulled 6898 miles/ average 141 day. 33 different campgrounds, average stay 4.06 d...
Well me and the wife did it 144 days in our little 22 foot (18 foot box) Fun Finder. We left Colorado Springs on 2 May, Headed north, Ended up traveling through 10 states covering 20847 miles. We kept track of just about everything we spent, the wi...
Great RV Escapes program , Has anyone signed up for this program and do they like it.
We have had AAA auto club for years for the cars, truck. Just signed up for the RV service. Anyone out there have it and are they happy with it? We have always been happy with AAA and I hope the RV service will be the same. We have the PLUS so we...