since ‎Sep-13-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 135 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We just got back from a short camping trip early this week and was so happy with how my rig pulls I just wanted to publicize it for other's reference. Previously I had a 2003 Silverado 1500 (5.3, 3:73) and pulled a 26' TT (~6k lbs). Frankly, that c...
Just sharing for other's reference. I own a 2016 2500HD diesel. It currently has 40k miles on the OD. Two days ago the check engine light came on. I checked the error code and it came back as a DEF system error (P21DD). I took it to the dealer o...
After what I just went through I thought I'd bring this to other's attention just in case:My DW and I purchased a new 2016 Silverado 2500 crew cab in July of 2016. We've been mostly happy with it. The only major issue I've had was the power steerin...
We took a nearly two-week trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National parks and thought I'd share our experience(s). We went with friends who also have a TT. Our setup is a 2016 2500 Silverado Durmax pulling a 26' (total length) 7500lb (GVWR) TT....
On our new ORV, I wanted to place two GRP 27 batteries on the tongue, but they'd only fit in the designated spot if they were not in battery boxes, so I spent some time over the weekend making a removable bracket that would allow both boxes to fit. ...