since ‎Sep-03-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So here is the story... We've been RVers since the late '70s. Started in a van conversion, moved up to a small class "c", then up to a 30 foot fifth wheel. We are shifting away from our current camping style - a good deal of which was spent primitive...
Getting ready to go full time next year and have pretty much decided the perfect toad for us is a new 2016/2017 Grand Cherokee. Read several reviews that highly rate them in every category important to us except "Reliability", which is rated as "belo...
Greetings and Salutations All, After 13 years of part-timing it in our 03 Hitchhiker Discover America 5th Wheel, we're going full time no later than August 2017. We've decided to pull the trigger on a new 40 foot Class A diesl pusher, and really like...
I've owned my 2003 Hitchhiker since it was new - bought it in Oct 2002. While getting my rig ready for a long road trip, it dawned on me... my shocks are the factory originals, now 12 years old. They have approximately 45000 miles on them, some on no...
Is anyone using the small, residential type wall brackets for mounting flags on their fiver? You, know the type that holds the four foot wooden poles for decorative, seasonal, holiday, or sports logo flags on the wall of a house.I usually have either...