since ‎Sep-03-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 528 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Windows did an update, and now I received a 'notification' (the one that shows up in the lower right corner) which proceeds to play (display that cycles through my photos) a bunch of my photos from my files. I have image files on both my hd and dropb...
I want to print a list of some of the directories on my c:\.For example I would like to print a list of all the directories under 'Documents', and all the directories under 'photos'. These lists extend well below the bottom of the screen (requires sc...
Got a new Acer desktop computer to replace the aging HP I had been using for years, after inheriting it from my wife (who originally bought it refurbished)It's always such fun setting up a new computer... well not really.It's running windows 10 home ...
My wife and I are looking at houses and we have seen a few we are interested in. We have our list of requirements, one of which is decent internet speed. Our previous experience with internet service started with dsl back in the day, and our current ...
My late father was a very active amateur photographer and I have a significant amount of 35mm negatives/slides/and prints that I would like to convert to digital. In addition to all the photos that my wife and I have taken prior to the digital age.I ...