since ‎Oct-03-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We recently came off the road from 7 years of full timing and we are down sizing both truck and camper. I need to down size my one ton dually silverado to something that can tow a 7900 gvwr grand design. Im looking at a 2018 Nissan Titan SV crew cab....
We are looking for a nice, fairly inexpensive ($900.00 per month or less) campground for this winter in southern Texas. since we are not familiar with southern Texas I cant say where we want to stay. Campground doesn't need to have a lot of amenities...
Right to the point..I'm looking for a 30 foot tow trailer to continue my full timing adventure in. I'm downing sizing from a 40 ft 5th wheel. Camper must have a washer and dryer, either OEM or w/d you install. Thanks!
We've had our 2017 Montana 3661RL for about 16 months. I want to add a second battery to the unit but I don't want to buy two matching batteries. What and why are the reasons I'm being told I need to have two matching batteries. What problems would I...
We full time in our MH but are considering going back to a 5th wheel for the extra living and storage space. One consideration is the Grand Design Solitude 369RL. I would like to hear from any Grand Design owner on how their RV's are holding up esp. ...