since ‎Oct-07-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 102 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all. I am going to replace my bolts and bushings as I suspect they are still the dry originals on the Road Warrior. The last 2 rigs I have owned, I replaced them with a wet kit that had bronze bushings and they have serviced me well. I have been r...
I have searched this topic and got no results. I am rebuilding/restoring a Lil Bigfoot 11' trailer. It is very similar to a Boler. The existing wood paneling and cabinet doors are needing help. I could rebuild with real wood or I could paint the exis...
I have been working on a neighbors 5th wheel landing gear. He broke the original plastic gear box and has a new metal one that fits fine. The trouble is, it is nearly impossible to lift the trailer manually. The new gearbox is a 3:1 ratio. I do not k...
This topic has come up at our park a couple of times. I am of the opinion that you have to abide by the laws of the state/province you are in as regarding double towing and legal length. I believe that you cannot tow doubles in states that do not all...
Hi all,I have found a new in the box iRV66 stereo that I am considering buying. I have read on another forum that the initial units had a software issue that was later fixed. The unit I am looking at was manufactured in 2015. I do not know when these...