since ‎Oct-16-2007
‎Jan-15-2024

My Activity

• 56 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I have a leak in my Heki 2 skylight.  Without going through the various edge sealing attempts, it seems that the best way to fix the issue is to remove and re-bed the skylight.  Is there a shop on the west coast that can do the job reliably? As backg...
I am considering spending the extra cash to buy Interstate EFB batteries ($200 each) for the Northern Lite.  I don't want to change the charging system to accommodate AGM or Lithium batteries. The two Group 24 just fit in the NL battery compartment s...
So, I found a piece of semi-circular white plastic laying on the bed. Looking around in the bunk area I found that one of the plastic lugs that the skylight latches to had broken off the frame. Luckily I always rope the darned thing down when we are...
We are home from a trip to the midwest. On this trip I used a piece of Reflectix over the top of the skylight, secured with small binder clips to the skylight hatch edge, when were were camped longer than overnight. It was easy to attach and remo...
Thought that I would post this in case anyone is looking for latches for their Heki 2 skylight. I wanted a spare set to ease my Heki-induced paranoia and found them at Dyers RV (link below). They are very nice to deal with and had the latch set in ...
Likes from