since ‎Oct-17-2007
‎Jan-29-2024

My Activity

• 2,023 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

GM's production and "sales" of EVs, including pickup trucks, went up by a large percentage in the 3rd quarter. But they count vehicles as sold when the dealer takes them. The Bolt seems to be selling to consumers well but the Hummer, maybe not. Is...
I have a DP on a Freightliner chassis with the Cummins 6.7l engine that is due for fresh anti-freeze. Does anyone know how much concentrate I need? I need to do the QD6000 generator as well. 5 Gal antifreeze concentrateThis appears to be pretty go...
Rugged flat bed TC"The 2023 Rugged Mountain Denali 3S is a hard side, triple-slide, dry bath truck camper made for long bed trucks. The interior floor length of the 2023 Rugged Mountain Denali 3S is 12’7”, the interior height is 6’8”, and the center...
GM shuts down Indiana plant for 2 weeks"Feb 23 (Reuters) - General Motors said on Thursday it will halt production at its Fort Wayne Assembly truck plant in Indiana for two weeks from March 27 as inventory starts to outweigh demand with the easing of...
Engine Builder magazine is reporting on a new piston design by Speed of Air® (SoA) Engine Technologies that claims to improve the fuel economy of the three leading pickup diesels by 25%. It obviously would be an expensive retrofit but might not cost...
Likes from