since ‎Oct-17-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 703 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone purchased this brand of 5th wheel? What is your opinion on it? I see that they are a division of Forest River.I saw one on our last trip and have started looking at them.Dave
While returning home last week I had a blowout on my 5th wheel that damaged the wiring passing through the wheel well. The wiring was spliced and I have all lights except running lights and tail lights (turn brake 4way all work).I have a 2013 Chevy 2...
We will be traveling to Myrtle Beach Travel Park next month. We had always went to Willowtree off of route 9 in Longs SC.Google maps has us take I 74 south to Route 38 then take Route 501 then Route 22 which I believe is the Conway ByPass which takes...
Hello,First before this starts a war on generators I WILL NOT be using the generator while camping nor will it be used where it will disturb anyone. I do not need generator advice but safe and easy way to transport it.We will be leaving for an extend...
I'm about to hit 50,000 on my chevy and the GM maintenence guide says I should have the Tranny serviced.My dealer will change fluid and flush for $200. I read on a web site that Allison does not reccomend a flush. This service also does NOT change an...