since ‎Oct-19-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 149 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey all! (Please move if in the wrong area) I am getting back into RV'ing after a short hiatus. I am re-entering having purchased a 2006 Four Winds Hurricane 34N. Good rig, and the 2 TV's have been changed out to flat screens. However, the owne...
Hey Folks,I am looking at RV's and have my eyes on a local 2006 Hurricane. Went to look at it today. It has an in-motion satellite installed, although the current owner states he has never used it, or attempted to use it. He has owned the rig the p...
Hey Folks,I have a 2016 Tiffin RED PA37 , which is a DP on a Freightliner Chassis, which we just bought (it was 8 month used rig) and took on a 2500 mile trip.When I got it home, and placed it in storage last week, all was good. I do not have power a...
Just picked up a new to us Tiffin yesterday. Check out went well. Genset fired up with ease. Drove 7 hours today. Pull into WM. Go to start genset and nothing but light rapid clicks like the battery is dead. Does anyone know if it's a dead batte...
Hey Folks,I'm looking at a 2016 Holiday Rambler Ambassador DP 38FS with 7K miles. We are upgrading from the gasser in our sig line. I am interested in your opinion on build quality and reliability based on your experience. Any HR late model owner f...