since ‎Oct-19-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,069 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi campers! Can anyone tell me about logistics for June NHRA event, re: Shadrack campground? Walking distance to dragstrip, parking situation, venue entry points, etc. Any and all accurate details are welcome. Thanks much!
I have very little experience with coax cables in general, so my frame of reference is limited here. My cable conductor (inner wire) broke off and is jammed into the antenna (Winegard standard Sensar) and I've decided to replace the head with the upd...
Was at my dealership today and asked my sales advisor if he heard the rumors of the new 7.3 L v8 and he checked his sources while I waited and returned to say it's all bunk. No such engine is planned as far as any of them know. Either they're hopeles...
My hand crank jack is in need of bushings and gears. Was thinking I could get parts but there's no info on it. Am now considering replacing with elec jack. I haven't even started down the road of looking. Are most of good quality? Any to avoid comple...
We've never been to OB before, but I remember the nightmare of going to Myrtle Beach by going through beltway, etc. NOT doing it again. I'm thinking of 81 to 64 looks good and not a huge compromise in time. Recommendations?