since ‎Oct-24-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 438 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I got the Email today from Directv. It stated my local SD channels will be gone in 2019. My locals are on 119 Sat. Are they saying the 119 Sat SD will be deleted? Or are SD signals on 101 also be deleted? How about DNS is that also be deleted? Will a...
At a park and neighbors has a Open Range 5Th one of the slide outs got racked on the way out. He asked me if I Could help him. Found out that the one of the Chain/Cable system come off the sprocket and the same side the cable cam off the wall bracket...
A friend had flat on the way down to Mission TX. Found the LI-OP Code on the Norcold. I am not sure if it had anything to do with the flat and being jacked up to repair the tire making it un-level. But his LP line is flat as his tire was. Can not get...
My hot water stopped flowing. CV went bad, I removed the internal parts. Have hot water now. I have not had the chance to give it a full workout, yet. I know the check valve comes into play when winterizing the MH. Does it have any other purpose? Do ...
Need help? What is a good app for finding Sat? I am using Direct standard sats. Did not have luck with the search. Thanks Gary