since ‎Nov-02-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 174 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey all. Converted to a large Lifepo4 battery and I have a new standalone charger for such as the 8700 series WFCO isn't lithium compatible. I also have large inverter installed with an automatic transfer switch.I want to completely disable the...
I’m having a debate with somebody online elsewhere right now with regards to their ability to use a full on class 8 tractor for recreational purposes completely exempt of all CVOR/daily inspections/annual inspections (yellow sticker) because they cl...
Hey all. It's a long story but I'm redoing a mixed black/grey (solo) holding tank on our latest micro-trailer and making it strictly grey and then adding a cartridge toilet instead. The existing tank was leaky, the single mixed tank wasn't idea...
So, we sold our big 5th wheel and the big truck a number of years ago...but realized we missed camping, so after renting one last fall and rekindling our love of RV'ing we recently bought a little ultralight unit that we can pull with our cars instea...
I replaced all 4 tires on my 35' horse trailer in the last 2 weeks - Canadian Tire had some excellent LT tires that were on 50% off "end of line liquidation" discount and the price was too hard to resist even though the horse show season is about don...