since ‎Nov-07-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Folks,My air conditioner is not working. When I turn it on the engine hums but the fan doesn’t blow and no cold air comes out. Any ideas about how to proceed before I take it into the repair place? I’m about to takeoff for a trip and I would sure ...
Hi Guys, it's been years since I posted on here because oh, well, to make a long story short my girlfriend insisted on a fifth wheel which we purchased. The hardware needed for the fifth wheel in my f350 managed to puncture one of my airbags that I h...
I see my pics on Photobucket are now longer displaying but instead a message shows that says I need to update my account and to go to a website. Once there, they want a lot of money to continure hosting. Is there any way to fix this?
Is there a reason to leave your fifth wheel plugged in when you're not using it?
Shouldn't it be possible to boondock indefinitely by just running a generator 3 hours a day (this time of year. I'm not talking winter)? By that I mean keep the batteries sufficiently charged. I use minimal 12 volt. Lights, fantastic fan, the furnace...