since ‎Nov-09-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 665 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

recently bought a new TC and fully loaded, ready for travel, weighed it at a CAT scale. left me just a few #'s under what the tires are rated for. It rides good, no sway, no sag but being so close to max on the rear tires bothers me. last thing I ne...
They keep raising the trucks and I am running about 2 inches nose high. I blew 3 tires in March and still trying to figure out why. How much more weight is on the rear tires because of "nose high" I had to adjust the hitch 3" up when I went from 200...
Saturday started out great, sunny, no wind and 10 miles down the road I blew a tire. Changed it(easier than waiting for someone) and then decided to return to town to buy another spare. Got the new spare and headed down the road. BAM, another tire. C...
After going to an RV show this past weekend, I noticed the spacing between axles is 2 feet or more. Can someone enlighten me as to why?Better turning, less wear ???
Last week before leaving on a trip I checked and adjusted all 8 tires. The truck calls for 75 rear, 70 front. It was a warmish day and I'm fiddleing with the DIC ( chev drivers information center) when I got to "front tire pressure #84 rear tp 89# co...