since ‎Nov-19-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 551 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am upgrading the electronics I carry with me on our annual trip to see the Moms. I am thinking about only bringing my iMac instead of a TV, dish and receiver. The CGs we are planning on staying in all have said that their WIFi is state of the art...
Before we head to ND this year in the 15RB I am going to install an outdoor shower, for the dog after dog parks, and a pair of Cyclone Vents on the vent stacks. Any one interested in a play by play of the installations?Randy
I ordered a new Air Dream mattress for the back of our Ar-One 15RB. My wife hates the piece of junk it came with. We have an AD in our sleeper sofa at the house and everyone loves it. We also had one in the Class A that no one ever complained abou...
I highly recommend immediately sealing the windows on any RV. I ended up repairing the outer layer of the floor on both slides of our Class A which was purchased new. The front windows leaked on both slides and the water eventually caused the floor...
After selling the Class A we decided we really do not like staying in motels and hotels. Instead we bought a small hybrid trailer for our annual foray to MN & ND. Since it is small it needed a bit of extra storage for small items. I built small wa...