since ‎Nov-22-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 560 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just bought an 1998 TowLite hard-shell pop up from local auction with worn out placard so don't know the model. It is a collapsible TT with hard shell (pop-up?) and wanted to know how to raise the roof/sides? It is still on their lot and will get i...
I tried a search and only came up with a thread illustrating the turning radius and a payload debate.I am looking online at a 08 F450 that has 139k with an utility bed on it and no information on the history (auction). The cab paint (doesn't match ut...
Hello just got a 07 Navigator with 117k miles that pulled to the right when driving then to the left when brakes applied. I found out that the passenger side caliper pin were frozen and pistons kept brake pads applied.I had both calipers and pads re...
I have had a 2003 and 2x2006 model Navigators in the past. All of them had the air suspension both front and rear. From my understanding on 07 and up some only have the rear air suspension only (not front) and I am wondering is that only with the tow...
Just got a 07 Chrysler Aspen Ltd with the 5.7l Hemi and wanted to hear from those who tow with it. I was thinking of using it to move a Mustang GT conv't with a Uhaul trailer so I'm guessing about 6000-6500 trailer weight. I have only put 1k miles on...