since ‎Nov-28-2007
‎Feb-19-2024

My Activity

• 124 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Will be taking our first trip out to Lake Sommerville this weekend towing a 27ft. TT. Maps say to take Hwy. 21 but I'm not familiar with it. How's it for towing? Any other suggestions? I'm starting out in New Braunfels.Thanks in advance.
Recently purchased the new-to-us TT in my sig. For piece of mind, I plan to replace the tires in the very near future. Current tires are Rainier ST235/80R16 Load Range E. Since this is not a large trailer, I'm not overly concerned about overloadin...
It is my understanding that Heartland RVs acquired Cruiser a few years ago. The wife and I are considering a smaller rig and in our search, we came across these two lines. Except for paint scheme, these units are identical. Since one is owned by t...
As life goes on, we no longer have a need for our family sized FW toyhauler and are thinking about downsizing to a smaller TT style hauler just for the wife and I. We do still boondock so decent sized tanks and generator is still a must. While I cu...
Hi All.The wife and I are entertaining the idea of trading in our current 5th Wheel TH for a smaller Class A or C. While shopping on line, I noticed a couple different models with small round sinks in the kitchen. Just wondering from those of you t...