since ‎Dec-03-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 219 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My RV has a built in trickle charger, but does it work if the battery disconnect switch is engaged? If no, should I not use the battery disconnect switch for long term storage?Can’t really find an answer to this, is it different for every RV?
Just spent the last 4 days at Desert Edge, very nice park, clean facilities, friendly people, both employees and guests. Lots aren''t huge, but they are nice, with picnic tables. Downside, only one person in the office, so if you are trying to call, ...
This is a beauty!
DW and I are getting two cats, and want to install a cat tower in the Southwind, behind the passenger seat, and bolt it down. I know there is one bolt already for the lounge chair that we will be removing, but want to add at least one more bolt to ma...
This is just a rant, but maybe someone can clear it up for me:How do Snowbirds afford Florida in the Winter? The DW and I are taking 2014 off to travel in our MH, and our DD wants us to Join them in Homestead for the NASCAR races (Nov 2014), so we f...